Sunday 16 January 2022

Radiant Dawn Records

So how did I do?

Radiant Dawn's credits work basically the same as PoR's, but the killcounts are more interesting because of the shifting perspectives. I have been just as vigilant about my Radiant Dawn records as my PoR runs, so we can do the same thing. Just doing the one run, though.

Part 1: The Silver-Haired Maiden

I was a lot more careful with Micaiah in the earlier runs- although I did apparently speed up for the alleyway. Also all that effort going into Meg in 1-4! I thought this run had a bad ending. This is the only run that grinded Laura, though. I probably just used BEXP for her in at least one other run. And Fiona's training has gotten faster every run- although the first two banned Rafiel for Fiona grinding.

Part 2: Of Countries and Kings

Felirae is just Felirae no matter what. This Part doesn't seem all that interesting for turncounts.

Part 3: Intersecting Vows

Some more relatively flat scores. Kauku probably took longer to train up Lyre, but all in all, I'm consistent.

Oribes has gotten faster and faster. The bridge maps in both games seem to be getting better and better for me. I also killed Ike rather than deal with Titania, Mia and Mist before now.

Part 4: Gods and Men

Wow, what the hell happened in Salmo to sway the results so much? Well, OK, it's Izuka Rewarping around, but still.

Wow, Endgame just keeps getting faster and faster... except for the first run. I don't know why those runs killed Zelgius and Sephiran faster. I think my transition from 3 kill Asheras to 2 kill Asheras is smooth.

How did the characters do?

So it's time to get going, and somehow there are people losing to the herons. I say this, but Leanne is on the scoreboard later...

Sadly, there are much more men with kills than in PoR. All of these are as green units, somehow, except Ike- Ike's kills are the Black Knight and Ashera, rather than just Boyd and Greil.

Leanne is the lowest of the women, of course, but 17 kills is still impressive for... Leanne. Poor Ena and Lucia get the real bottom scores.

Nailah was just being held back. And also Sigrun and Tanith coming in late costing them points.

One day I will get Sanaki and Elincia much higher, but their problems are pretty bad. Beats Sigrun and Tanith, somehow. Laura is also not really here for kills, just being much more survivable.

Now here's a respectable collection of characters. Astrid failing to make the top set of scores, though. It's always Astrid, it feels...

Lyre got 10th place overall. And also Marcia not making top 5. That's not normal for me, but I assume not bringing her to Endgame was a deal breaker.

And Micaiah got sixth. That doesn't really feel normal for me. Although perhaps it is.

The Dawn Brigade usually wind up in the Top 5, because they have Part 1, those Part 3 maps, and they want the most kills in Part 4 because they're so far behind. And that's the story of how Meg turned up here.

Nephenee is pretty good on her own for being the linchpin of Part 2 and generally being an offensive force over Part 3. Especially with the lack of GMs in All Girls.

Mist is strange, though. I think it's all the kill-feeding she needs, but still... this is cute, though.

Jill is another mainstay of your top 5, because of how important she is for the Dawn Brigade. If she got good enough to keep using, she's probably your top 1. But we have one key exception...

Say hi, Ilyana. Ilyana is everywhere over the game, and if you use her, she will get first place. Most people don't use her because they want the Dawn Brigade to keep her share of the Part 1 EXP and then she can't contribute to Part 3. But then you don't get Rexbolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment